Evil Overlords of Necropolis

Welcome to the forums of Evil Overlords of Necropolis

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rodent

PostSubject: Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.   Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:22 am

Hi, my name (reall one) is Marcin in english Martin, IGN Ciruell located in Engya (29,1) DL.25 (Abandon).
I would like to join your alliance and increase my knolegde about this game and learn how to fight effectively in PvP mode/battles. Most of my experience is from Thanatos server until it was closed but as I see here is totaly different. I also played Beta version but this was in the past and rules also changed from this time. In the game I can take the role of wing man that's because of my small experience in PvP and reinforce dungeon if there is such need. Usually I'm doing lots of raids on settlements or inactive players. I can take part time job as crafter but usually in long terms is getting boring for me.

I hope thats enough info. If you need more about me and my game experience just ask me. Wink

Best regards and stay evil,
Ciruell.
Back to top Go down
Morathanar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:30 am

So our recruiter, whom i thought was comming back yesterday, hasent come back and i think its unfair to keep you waiting. You have been accepted on trial, the trial period will be a few weeks after which u earn get full previleges on forum etc, this is just a safety precaution vs spies(yes that happens).
Alliance invite should already be with you!
//mora
Back to top Go down
rodent

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.   Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Morathanar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:06 am

is gingurce@gmail.com one of your friends emails btw?
Back to top Go down
rodent

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.   Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:26 am

No I don't recognize this e-mail. I spoke with my friends and they're still thinking about joining your alliance.
Back to top Go down
FORSAKEN

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.   Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:54 pm

hi all I have applied to join your fine alliance I have several members as friends now so I would like to become a member.
I have been playing now for several weeks and I think I'm coming along quite well although I'm still uncertain about a few aspects of the game.
I live in ARIZONA USA my real name is BERNIE but have been using the name forsaken or forsakenone when playing ikatiam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.   

Back to top Go down

Application to join Necropolis Rising alliance.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1